Le Gaz Integral offers services for Gas Treatment Units’ conceptual design, studies, procurement, construction, precommissionning, commissioning, start-up supervision and training of operating crews.
We are operating for petroleum refineries and natural gas treatment facilities. Le Gaz Integral realizes installations according to higher Client’s standards (Total, EXXON Mobil, Chevron, Lukoil, etc…). We offer solutions fulfilling our Clients’ needs based on our own proprietary technologies and on those of our partners: Shell, BASF, DOW.
Fields of our expertise:
GAS TREATMENT AND CONDITIONING
- Sweetening (H2S, CO2), CO2 capture
- Liquids Fractionation & Distillation
- Contaminants removal (Tar, NH3, HCl, Hg…)
- LPG recovery & HC dew point control.
PROCESSES FOR SOUR GASES
- Sweetening: Amines, Fixed Bed, Caustic
- Sulferox® : “authorised licensor” from Shell – OIP
- SRU : modified Claus processes
- Shell Paques® & melter/filter
- SRU Tail Gas treatments 95-99.9+ recovery
- Liquid Sulphur degassing
- Sulphur Solidification
- Sour water stripper: LP and double stage stripper
- ATS Production(Ammonium Thiosulfate)
Pilot testing services for various technologies and engineering solutions are proposed to Clients. Such tests allow to optimize units’ investments and operating costs in conformity with air emission standards. By this way target performances are validated and CAPEX/OPEX are defined.